Elgin - Introduction to Tapping (EFT)
Tapping is the modern form of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) first developed by Gary Craig and now championed by Nick and Jessica Ortner, Brad Yates, Carol Look and more. I first trained in Gary Craig’s method on 2003 and then again in 2006 and have been adding techniques to my practice via other teachers such as Steve Wells and others since. I now use Tapping almost every day in my own life as part of my own self care and self development.
Tapping is a simple and easy to learn therapy that can have instant and long lasting benefits for everyone who tries it. It can be used in a number of ways but at its core, the aim is to remove the emotional ties to memories, behaviours, trauma, fears, phobias and more. It can be used for physical pain, anxiety and there has been much success using it for PTSD in clinical settings.
This one day course will take you through the basics and principles of Tapping and allow you to explore its benefits and potential. You will be able to use it on yourself, friends & family on completion of this course. This also forms Part One of the Practitioners qualification and is a pre-requisite to advance onto Part Two.
Sunday 15th March
9am – 5pm
Secure you place – £50 by 15th Feb
(balance due 2 weeks before course date)
Full Price – £150 thereafter
T’s & C’s
• Early Bird must be booked and paid for in full to receive the discounted price
• All bookings are subject to availability of spaces
• Early Bird is not eligible for refunds under any circumstances but within 1 month of the course you may transfer to a later date
• Cancellations of Early Bird places at any time within a month, or in the case of a no show your place is forfeited
• Payments to secure your place are held by me with the full balance due one month before the course date (a reminder will be sent)
• Payments made to secure your place are eligible for refund within 14 days of payment having been received
• Once payment is received you will be sent a booking form to the email address supplied by paypal. Your place is confirmed only after this booking form has been returned to me
• If you have paid to secure your place and cannot attend your payment will be forfeited. No transfers or refunds are offered
• In the event I have to reschedule the course a full refund or transfer to an alternative date will be offered
• If in doubt about booking please ask any questions of me on email@example.com